The Midnight Watch

Holding on 'til the next shift.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

S'a hammerin'.

#1 2013-07-07 02:57:44

Tom

*Posted around Blackwell*

A vote for Isaac Keres is a vote for realistic goals, dedication, organization and open minded leadership.

My family came to Cove long ago, from a small and poor island town in the far north. From the humblest of beginnings, the House of Keres became one of the most productive and loyal forces under the Covian flag. The same hard work and dedication seen from the Keres family back then, is the same hard work and dedication that Blackwell will see from it now.

I’ve spent the last ten years studying in law and economics. I paid for my own journey through school, apprenticing for accountants and lawyers after school hours. A portion of my wages were saved from those years, placed into a trust fund so I could someday set up a new life for myself in a town that needs me. I chose Blackwell to be that town. I worked diligently to get here, and will continue to do so if allowed to stay.

I want to see a Blackwell with clear and simple laws for all to know and understand. I want to see reasonable taxation so that the militia can have food and gear, the walls can be repaired to the fullest extent, medical supplies are kept for those who need it, and citizens are given access to basic level education. I want to see everyone do their part, for a better future. I want to see a Blackwell in which every citizen is given rights to free opinion and speech, including a right to peaceful protest.

Will you see that Blackwell, with me?

Vote for Isaac Keres.

Board footer