The Midnight Watch

Holding on 'til the next shift.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

S'a hammerin'.

#1 2013-07-10 23:11:08

Haap

House Builder / Inside UO / 3rd party house designer.

Hey

Hoping someone can help me regarding this. I used to have this program called UO House Builder and Inside UO. With these 2 programs I could design and "create" whatever kind of house design/area design I wanted. Now I managed to track these programs down again hoping I could do the same again, but no such luck. Either the programs Ive downloaded are so outdated that they simply do not work anymore, or there is some kindof setting that I don't understand. Im getting an error that for instance InsideUO cant find the artidx.mul files etc, Ive tried to manually reload the correct path for these .mul files, but it still doesn't work. And UO House Builder just simply cant seem to load.

Any help in either finding the correct settings or a link to some updated programs that work with Windows 7. Thank you in advance! smile

#2 2013-07-11 13:04:31

Haap

Re: House Builder / Inside UO / 3rd party house designer.

Fixed, thanks hoagie.

#3 2014-11-21 23:07:02

Marcus Kobra

Re: House Builder / Inside UO / 3rd party house designer.

I've had the same issue, but on top of that, I have no idea how to actually use said programs, Got UO House Bulter R13 and I've got CenrED.

Anyone know how to operate these, been wanting simply to fiddle, been wanting to try something for a character concept.

Board footer