Holding on 'til the next shift.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

S'a hammerin'.

#1 2013-07-15 21:10:30

Craystor Rake

*A report left at the Sheriff's office*

Sheriff,

I wish to update you on what has been going on in the village whilst you recover from your journey. Blackwell has seen a increase in undead attacks recently, graves have been dug up and villagers and militia folk a like have spotted the recent dead from the village amplifying the ranks of the defiled. The concerns have grown stronger after notes had been left in the crypts reported to the south, they speak of Hew's for lack of better words, re birthing as a creature of the dead. The concerns grew so strong that the church have finally made some kind of attempt to find answers, and for this they enlisted the militia and local people to investigate further.

zPFxYrx.png

We ventured out as expected, little if no incident, but suddenly a thunderstorm started gathering, pelting us with rain and such as we approached the crypt. Above on the heighest peak of the crypt a skeleton was for lack of better words, leading the actual army of the undead... Most of the men had not been tested and this did little to help them push into the crypts knowing they would be facing something like that. But the high templar known as Eric kept shouting forwards and luckily instinct took over and they went into the crypts.

3rtNaRe.jpg

We went through the usual crypt route, however this time upon exiting the usual portal, people feeling ill and dizzy, we decided to go down into the dark. We fought our way through what the Father later came to call "cultists", witches who appeared naked, drenched in blood of hopefully animals. We approached a door finally and do you recall those nightmare the village had some months back? Well them and more came back, and stronger than ever.

I am writing this report some days later, and after a night spend fighting the shades rising from the grave I was summoned by the father to a secret meeting between myself, him, and the new mayor.

From all I heard it always seem the church come out when we are at the worst to remind us that they need us... he kept going on about some kind of.. sorcerer, I cant write much more in this report, please see me soon.

Craystor Rake, Militia Captain.

Board footer