Holding on 'til the next shift.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

S'a hammerin'.

#1 2013-10-07 05:41:51

Linaeus
Administrator

Status

Righto, so you may or may not have noticed that the shard has been a bit dead recently. I'd like to outline the reasons for this, so none of you think that it's been purposefully abandoned or that we hate you or anything.

1 - Isaac/Tom has been busy and/or without internet for quite a while now IRL, which has shifted the majority of the non-programming workload back onto me.
2 - I purchased 2500pts (~150 models) of Warhammer High Elves in early September, and have been painting those.
3 - My school schedule lightened up these past two terms, so I've been spending more time with RL friends and at the local hobby shop.
4 - I just bought a 6-man Infinity team last week, and have been learning to play that and painting my squad.
5 - I've been involved in multiple World of Darkness campaigns for a few months, and those are eating a lot of my time.
6 - I'm rapidly approaching graduation, and have thus been spending more time on school work and starting to my shit together and start scouting out some jobs.

So, you know, my most time-consuming and demanding hobby isn't really on the top of my to-do list. We'll see how things pan out in the next couple of months, though.

In the meantime, feel free to hit me up on Steam if you see me online. I'm always happy to play a quick game of this or that when I'm not busy.

#2 2013-10-07 15:30:15

Meirel

Re: Status

As long as you post up one finished painted figure on here then I forgive you. Personally am still on and off game doing my zombie killing duties and talking to the birds. And a few other things, though mostly boring things as I can't do anything fun yet. But am still in game doing what ever I find, keep the server going woot woot.

Last edited by Meirel (2013-10-07 15:31:23)

Elise
Raelyn

#3 2013-10-09 14:24:22

Haap

Re: Status

You probably wont see me around anymore tho, ive had fun for the little while I was on PB, now its over tho, I hope you all have lots of fun while rping, good luck and all that:)

Board footer